Electronic valve for waterproof, recessed indiviual urinals :
230/6V mains supply (cable and transformer supplied).
White epoxy-coated stainless steel wall plate 145 x 145mm with built-in electronics.
Waterproof recessing housing:
– Collar with waterproof seal.
– Hydraulic connection to the outside and maintenance from the front.
– Adjusts to all types of installation (rails, load-bearing walls, panels).
– Compatible with wall finishes 13 – 120mm.
– Suitable for standard or “pipe in pipe” supply.
– Integrated stopcock, flow rate adjustment, filter and solenoid valveare all accessible from the front.
– TEMPOMATIC 4 valve F½” is compatible with sea water and grey water.
– Supplied in 2 kits: secure system flush without sensitive elements.-
Shockproof infrared presence detector.
Activates after 10 seconds of presence.
3 programmes (rinsing volume can be set according to urinal type).
High-frequency mode (exclusive to DELABIE):
– Short rinse after each user.
– Additional rinse at the end of the busy period.
Hygienic duty flush, every 12 hr, 24 hr (or Off)after the last use: prevents backflow.
Flow rate pre-set at 0.15 l/sec. at 3 bar, can be adjusted.
Connection with Ø 35mm connection washer (for standard urinals) or ½” brass connection (for urinals with flexible supply).